Comman Name : Celery
Latin Name : Apium graveolens (Linn.) (Apiaceae)
Sanskrit Name : Ajamoda
- It actively helps to dilate the bronchioles by preventing spasm in the airways.
- Joints Ajmoda is a specific herb for rheumatism, arthritis and gout. It directly reduces pain by assisting excretion of inflammatory ama toxins via the mutravahasrotas.
- It contains more vitamin C than any other standard culinary vegetable, approximately three times as much as oranges and about the same as blackcurrants.
- It is used in flatulence, dyspepsia and diarrhea as a home remedy.
- Parsley is also good as a topical remedy for bruises.